Osprey’s Farpoint 55 is the ideal ally for a long end of the week. Go ahead and add an additional sweater and a couple of waterproof boots; this pack is intended to deal with loads as much as 50 pounds. The LightWire outline suspension moves the heap from tackle to hipbelt. A lattice backpanel improves ventilation and the cross section on the outfit and hipbelt lessens abrading under load. The whole suspension stows away under a zippered board making a smooth outline for transport. Inside there’s a lattice pocket for little things. Double pressure ties hold freight back from moving during travel. Outside you’ll discover a zippered front board cut pocket to keep you coordinated and sewn connection focuses to lash on additional stuff. The primary Farpoint 55 load accompanies a separable Farpoint daypack to convey the fundamental for a climb in the slopes or an outing downtown. Regardless of where you go, the Farpoint is supported by Osprey’s All Mighty Guarantee.
Osprey Farpoint 55
This is the pack I’ve been carrying around the world for the last 3 years.
- Daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint 70 and 55
- Daypack has laptop and tablet sleeve
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket